Hey guys, I’ve tried this before but let’s do it again, yeah? I’m not the best artist and I’d like to improve my skills and step out of my comfort zone, and I also wanted to give back to you lovely guys for being such wonderful followers! So if you’d like, I’d want to draw you as whatever Phantom character you’d like!!!
Ok, now to business.
Rules for applying:
- You must be following me, because this is for my rad followers uwu<3 If you reblog this w/o following me I will not list you, sorry!
- Your ask must be open
- You must reblog this to enter!
- I will try my best to do everyone! But if it gains notes too rapidly understand I have the right to make a cut of at x number of drawings!
- It is first come first served! Whoever reblogs it first I will do first, and I will list all those I’m doing here.
Once you’ve met all the criteria, I will message you with more information!
Other things to consider
- You do not have to look like the character or “fit” a character for me to draw you as them! It’d be super interesting to see a Phantom cast of more diverse race, body types, etc.! So please do not let that deter you from picking your favorite character!
- I will be doing any Phantom adaption! Got a cool Leroux!Headcannon Christine, I got’chu! Wanna do a 1925 inspired character, that’s rad too! Heck, I’ll even do the 2004 movie costumes!
- I’m a pretty busy (and lazy student) and it takes me 1-2 days to do each drawing so please understand that this will take me some time and have patience!
- This is my secondary blog so when you’re messaged so it’ll be from my personal blog ididwhaticould!
Phantom of the Opera US Tour.
I’m trying not to laugh. I’ve told you that Cooper Grodin was jumping like monkey and pointing his middle finger at Christine? I thought to make a gif set to demonstrate that. Now look :D
this is super gross, oh my goodness??!
what the everloving awkward fuck did i just watch
Ummmmmmm???? This is a hell of a lot more aggressive than the times I saw it. I could combine the aggression in my three times of seeing it, and it still wouldn’t be this aggressive.
33/40 Pictures of Hugh Panaro
happy earth day friends
this is…the best possible use of this particular gif.
Hugh Panaro and Samantha Hillor John Owen-Jones and Gina Beck in Phantom
Parenting: you’re doing it right
Imagine a version of The Phantom of the Opera where everything’s the same but The Phantom enters every scene like this